Sellforte is a fast-growing team of 30+ exceptionally talented people. We are on a mission to enable retailers & consumer brands accelerate their growth by making smarter data-driven decisions. Our SaaS is an AI tool for marketing teams to holistically evaluate and improve the effectiveness of marketing and promotional activities. We are not a company that only shows cool marketing metrics or fancy dashboards – we deliver real impact.
We are building a top-notch SaaS product. We believe it results from ambitiously applying data science to the most relevant business problems, high-quality code and coding practices together with high level of automation, as well as relentlessly focusing on customer service, ensuring an unmatched end-user experience.
To support the next phase of our growth journey, we are looking for a Data Engineer to join our team. The Data Engineer will focus on developing Sellforte's Data Platform, which is the foundation for data onboarding and hence all analytics & AI features in Sellforte SaaS.
☕ As a Data Engineer at Sellforte you will
- Work in an open and easy-going startup/scaleup environment with nice colleagues 🚀
- Develop Sellforte's Data Platform forward to enable 1) scalable data collection, storage and processing, 2) efficient work for customer-interfacing teams
- Improve tooling used by other data engineers and data scientists to manipulate and access data
- Improve data engineering practices more broadly 🍕
🏆 Required skills & experience
- Knowledge of Python and SQL is essential
- Ability to innovate and work independently
- Interest in startups, data engineering and learning the most recent technologies
- Fluent English is necessary, other languages are considered a plus
Skills & experience that are beneficial for the role 🌤
- Experience in designing, developing and maintaining data infrastructure
- Track record of maintaining large scale ETL processes
- Experience with AWS data stack
- Familiarity with large scale data warehousing technologies
- Knowledge of build, deployment and orchestration tools
- DevOps, DataOps or MLOps know-how
The location of the position is Espoo, Finland. We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you wish to pursue, apply today!