Hello and welcome to the start of your journey with Sellforte! 👋
We are a fast-growing team of 40+ exceptionally talented people and our story will be something you don't want to miss! We are on a mission to enable retailers & consumer brands to accelerate their growth by making smarter data-driven decisions. Our SaaS is an AI tool for marketing teams to holistically evaluate and improve the effectiveness of marketing and promotional activities. We are not a company that only shows cool marketing metrics or fancy dashboards – we deliver real impact. Check out more information from the video below:
🎯 What you will do as a Senior Developer:
As a Senior Developer, you will develop one of the most critical parts of our AI product: Delivery of insights to the customers in a way that enables them to get tangible business benefits from the product. Our product is already loved by tens of our customers and, for example, Cloetta, the leading confectionery company in the Nordics, improved its Media ROI and gained +13% more media-driven sales in Finland.
We are about to start scaling our product and meanwhile, we are helping customers by creating new features. We want you to join us and be part of the team finding and designing smart solutions to challenging technical problems in our product. This means you will be given responsibility and a chance to challenge yourself professionally.
You won't be working alone, because, at Sellforte, teamwork makes dream work. You'll be developing our product and its components in a diverse team combining a variety of roles including developers, data scientists, data engineers, and customer success managers. This is how you'll get the chance to expand your knowledge and learn about SaaS and AI products in the marketing world. In the UI team, you'll be working with two other full-time UI developers Jeroen and Zhongyuan, and with Teppo, who is our CTO. Our goal is to grow the team to have at least six full-time developers by the end of the year.
🎯 What we hope from you:
- Experience with AWS or other cloud platforms
- Fluent communication skills in English (Finnish not required)
🎯 What we offer you:
- Globally unique product which is developed with modern technologies (no old legacy!)
- A low hierarchy where best ideas win over titles or authority
- Smart people and smart ways of working: We always choose the smart way instead of the hard way
- Enjoyable ride: We try to find that extra spark of fun that makes the journey worthwhile to ourselves and to the people around us
- Flexibility to find your work-life balance - We understand that nine to five doesn't fit for all
- Growth - both business and individual. To boost that, we will make personal growth plans with you and help you achieve your future career dreams.
- Benefits, such as lunch and activity benefits, full holidays from the start, option program, and home care services in case of sick children
- Flexible remote culture and/or relocation services to Finland
🎯 How to apply:
Do you feel that this position might match your wishes? Let’s start this incredible journey together by starting to know each other!
Apply for the position at the latest on the 15th of August. During summertime, our recruitment team will charge their batteries on a vacation. We will get back to as soon as we return, but we promise that you'll hear from us 20th of August, at the latest.
The recruitment process consists of intro call with recruiter, technical interview round with your future team and a meeting with VP of Engineering. We will keep you informed every week during the process. If you need additional information about the job, please reach out to our Talent Acquisition Lead Saara Kyllönen via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Chief Technical Officer Teppo Luukkonen via email (email@example.com).
We hope to hear from you soon! 😊