Hello and welcome to start your next journey with Sellforte! 👋
We are a fast-growing team of 40+ exceptionally talented people and our story will be something you don't want to miss! We are on a mission to enable retailers & consumer brands accelerate their growth by making smarter data-driven decisions. Our SaaS is an AI tool for marketing teams to holistically evaluate and improve the effectiveness of marketing and promotional activities. We are not a company that only shows cool marketing metrics or fancy dashboards – we deliver real impact. Check out more information from the video below:
🎯 What you will do as a (Senior) Customer Success Manager:
- Lead Sellforte SaaS implementation projects (onboardings)
- Determine Sellforte SaaS tool’s impact on customer’s business
- Monitor customer's key performance metrics and take necessary actions to improve them
- Work with your customers with an analytical mindset to understand and optimize their business processes and identify areas of opportunity to increase sales and margin
- Act as an analytics translator between customers and Sellforte data scientists and developers
- Define and close upsell and cross-sell opportunities based on customer needs
- Contribute product development with your experience in marketing planning and execution
Our product is already loved by tens of our customers and, for example, Cloetta, the leading confectionery company in the Nordics, improved its Media ROI and gained +13% more media-driven sales in Finland. We have grown rapidly, even last year, and have an ambitious plan to continue doing so. Next, we will concur marketers hearts in Germany. For this journey, we need a talented, customer-oriented, and data-driven person who delivers impact to our customers through our AI SaaS solution. You'll join a team of five customer success professionals who are in a key role what it comes to our customer happiness. The team shares best practices together and they are always ready to give a helping hand if needed.
As a Senior Customer Success Manager, you'll lead SaaS implementation projects between our product and customer systems and this means, for example, data transfer. You'll meet customers in weekly/monthly meetings and monitor their key performance metrics. In this way, you'll get the chance to work with big consumer brands and make a real impact in their marketing by offering insights based on their marketing metrics. As a marketing analytics professional, you'll be a bridge-builder between Sellforte data scientists & developers and customers, who delivers successful onboardings and impact to customers. To back up your success, you'll be having a handful of happy-to-help professionals in your team at Sellforte (to name a few, data scientists, data engineers, developers, and sales professionals).
🎯 What we hope from you:
- Full professional proficiency in German and English
- 3+ years of experience in marketing planning (e.g. media-mix planning, campaign planning), marketing consulting, or marketing analytics
- Background e.g. in management consulting, IT consulting, project management, marketing management, or account management
- Strong business conceptualizing skills: from needs to understandable solutions
- Drive to solve customers’ problems and present actionable results
- Analytical mindset and hands-on experience in analytics
- Hands-on skills with MS Powerpoint and Excel. Experience in more advanced tools (e.g. R, Alteryx, Knime) appreciated.
🎯 What we offer you:
- A globally unique product which is giving measurable impact to our customers
- A low hierarchy where best ideas win over titles or authority
- Smart people and smart ways of working: We always choose the smart way instead of the hard way
- Enjoyable ride: We try to find that extra spark of fun that makes the journey worthwhile to ourselves and to the people around us
- Flexibility to find your work-life balance - We understand that nine to five doesn't fit for all
- Growth - both business and individual
- Benefits, such as lunch and activity benefits, full holidays from the start, option program, and home care services in case of sick children
- Relocation services to Finland or flexible remote culture within European countries (we have already fully remote employees in Germany, Spain, Netherlands and Sweden)
🎯 How to apply:
Do you feel that this position might match your wishes? Let’s start this incredible journey together by starting to know each other!
Apply for the position at the latest on the 31st of October. We go through applications during the application period, and you will hear from us 5th of November, at the latest.
During our recruitment process, you'll meet your future team members and get the chance to explore our product. We will have couple of interview rounds: An intro call with the recruiter, a meeting with a Team Lead and CEO, and a case interview with a team member and COO. If you need additional information about the position, please reach out to our Talent Acquisition Lead Saara Kyllönen (email@example.com).
We hope to hear from you soon! 😊