Sellforte is a fast-growing team of 30+ exceptionally talented people. We are on a mission to enable retailers & consumer brands accelerate their growth by making smarter data-driven decisions. Our SaaS is an AI tool for marketing teams to holistically evaluate and improve the effectiveness of marketing and promotional activities. We are not a company that only shows cool marketing metrics or fancy dashboards – we deliver real impact.
We have grown rapidly, even last year, and have an ambitious plan to continue doing so. For this journey, we are looking for a talented, data-driven person who delivers impact to our customers through our AI SaaS solution.
As a Senior Customer Success Manager / Customer Success Manager you will
- Lead Sellforte software implementation projects and customer success, working closely with Sellforte data scientists, senior client executives, and client specialists (marketing and merchandizing)
- Determine Sellforte SaaS tool’s impact on customer’s business
- Monitor customer's key performance metrics and take necessary actions to improve them
- Work with your customers with an analytical mindset to understand and optimize their business processes and identify areas of opportunity to increase sales and margin
- Act as an analytics translator between customers and Sellforte data scientists and developers
- Define upsell and cross-sell opportunities based on customer needs
- Contribute product development with your experience in marketing planning and execution
Your skill set and experience
- Interest in startups, analytics, technology, and customer success
- Preferably 3+ years of experience in marketing planning (e.g. media-mix planning, campaign planning), marketing consulting, or marketing analytics
- Strong business conceptualizing skills: from needs to understandable solutions
- Drive to solve customers’ problems and present actionable results
- Analytical mindset and hands-on experience in analytics
- Hands-on skills with MS Powerpoint and Excel. Experience in more advanced tools (e.g. R, Alteryx, Knime) appreciated.
- Experience in having full customer responsibility appreciated
- Proactive, result-driven, and hands-on attitude towards work
- Background e.g. in management consulting, IT consulting, project management, marketing management, or account management
- BSc or MSc Degree in Industrial Engineering and Management, Systems Sciences, Information Management, Economics, Marketing, Finance or similar field
- Fluency in English, German or Finnish is a plus
- Please apply before 10.5.2021