Customer Data Scientist
Data Science · Espoo, Finland
Sellforte is a fast-growing team of 30+ exceptionally talented people. We are on a mission to enable retailers & consumer brands accelerate their growth by making smarter data-driven decisions. Our SaaS is an AI tool for marketing teams to holistically evaluate and improve the effectiveness of marketing and promotional activities. We are not a company that only shows cool marketing metrics or fancy dashboards – we deliver real impact.
We build a top-notch SaaS product. We believe it results from ambitiously applying data science to the most relevant business problems, high-quality code and coding practices together with high level of automation, as well as relentlessly focusing on customer service, ensuring an unmatched end-user experience.
As a Customer Data Scientist at Sellforte you will
- Work in an open and easy-going startup/scaleup environment with nice colleagues
- Be a member of a supportive and motivated team with several PhD's and other specialists
- Help onboarding new customers to our marketing analytics service/platform
- Do exploratory data analysis with customer data (using e.g. Python and pandas), to solve customer-specific issues and business problems, also helping to develop new insights and features to the product
- Collaborate with other data scientists and data engineers to implement and train machine learning models, predictive analytics such as time series forecasting, and Bayesian models to infer causal impacts
Your skillset & experience
- 1+ years of experience working as a data scientist, consultant, or in a similar role in the industry, having applied data analysis or ML/AI to real business problems
- Interest in startups, data science and learning the most recent technologies
- Positive and get-things-done attitude in general
- Good communication skills, e.g. explaining deeply technical issues to non-technical people
- Ability to identify and solve business problems based on data and quick analysis
- Hands-on skills especially with Python, such as ability to extract relevant features from data
- Fluent English is necessary, other languages are considered an advantage
- BSc, MSc or PhD Degree in Data Science, Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Physics or other quantitative field
The location of the position is Espoo, Finland. We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you wish to pursue, apply today!