Sellforte is a fast-growing team of 30+ exceptionally talented people. We are on a mission to enable retailers & consumer brands accelerate their growth by making smarter data-driven decisions. Our SaaS is an AI tool for marketing teams to holistically evaluate and improve the effectiveness of marketing and promotional activities. We are not a company that only shows cool marketing metrics or fancy dashboards – we deliver real impact.
To support the next phase of our growth journey, we are establishing a new Data Management team and looking for experienced data enthusiasts to join the team. The main objective of this team is to conduct data onboardings to the Sellforte platform. As a Data Management Lead, you will be responsible for establishing the team practice and guiding other team members, as well as running the day-to-day operations of the team.
Activities for the Data Management team in data onboardings include..
- Evaluating customers' datasets for consistency, completeness, and compliance with Sellforte Data Platform specifications
- Facilitating customer workshops to validate data
- Supporting the development of customers' data by providing guidance, feedback and best practices
- In some cases, providing customers hands-on support in data enrichment, data classification or other similar data improvement support
- Taking part in the continuous development of AI tools and other tools to shorten data onboardings and reduce manual work in them
- Provide improvement ideas to Sellforte Data Platform team on features that improve automation of data feeds to the Data Platform
Required skills for the role of Data Management Lead include..
- Enthusiastic about data
- Several years of experience in Data Management roles
- Attention to detail
- Ability to understand different data structures
- Experience with ETL tools (e.g. AWS Glue, Fivetran, Supermetrics)
- Understanding the basics of SQL databases
- Fluent Excel skills
- Fluent in English
- Suitable academic degree
- Experience with coaching and mentoring other team members
Helpful skills for the role of Data Management Lead include..
- Team leading experience
- Experience with design and maintenance of data management pipelines
- Experience in handling offline and/or online media data
- Experience in handling sales transaction data
- Interacting with digital marketing APIs (e.g. Facebook, Google)
- Experience with Python
We offer a fun working environment in a rapidly growing scaleup
- You'll join a super-smart team who are together on the journey of growing a Finnish scaleup to a global success, and who take the time to celebrate successes on the way.
- Working culture where you have a real influence on how you work. We take work-life balance seriously and we offer flexibility in combining your work and personal life
The location of the position is Espoo, Finland. We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you wish to pursue, apply today!