Hello and welcome to the start of your journey with Sellforte! 👋
We are a fast-growing team of 40+ exceptionally talented people and our story will be something you don't want to miss! We are on a mission to enable retailers & consumer brands to accelerate their growth by making smarter data-driven decisions. Our SaaS is an AI tool for marketing teams to holistically evaluate and improve the effectiveness of marketing and promotional activities. We are not a company that only shows cool marketing metrics or fancy dashboards – we deliver real impact. Check out more information from the video below:
Sellforte - Power up your marketing investments - YouTube
We develop a top-notch SaaS product by applying data science to the most relevant business problems Our product is loved by our customers and, for example, Cloetta, the leading confectionery company in the Nordics, improved its Media ROI and gained +13% more media-driven sales in Finland. We have grown rapidly and have an ambitious plan to continue doing so. For this journey, we need a customer-oriented data scientists who deliver impact to our customers.
You'll join a team of fifteen bad-ass data scientists (meet the team here), who are the spine for our whole business, and you’ll work closely with many experts from various fields (for example Customer Success Managers and Developers). In addition, you'll get the chance to work with big consumer brands and make a real impact in their marketing by offering insights based on the data.
🎯 What you will do as a Customer Data Scientist:
As a Customer Data Scientist, you'll work closely with our Customer Success Managers and you'll meet customers in weekly/monthly meetings. Your job as a data expert is to do exploratory data analysis with customer data to solve customer-specific issues and business problems. We are all the time developing our product, so you’ll also help to develop new insights and features to the product. For example, BSc, MSc or PhD Degree in Data Science, Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics or Physics gives you an excellent background for the job.
- Help onboarding new customers to our marketing analytics service/platform. You set up data flow from customer and communicate technical solutions to them.
- Do exploratory data analysis with customer data (using e.g. Python and pandas), to solve customer-specific issues and business problems, also helping to develop new insights and features to the product
- Collaborate with other data scientists and data engineers to implement and train predictive machine learning models, such as time series forecasting Bayesian models to statistically infer causal impacts
🎯 What we hope from you:
- Previous experience working as a data scientist, analytics consultant, or in a similar role in the industry, having applied data analysis or ML/AI to real business problems
- Good communication skills in English. This is a customer facing role and it is crucial to be able to explain deeply technical issues to non-technical people.
- Ability to identify and solve business problems based on data and quick analysis. Positive and get-things-done attitude in general.
- Hands-on skills especially with Python, such as ability to extract relevant features from data and understand analytics pipelines code
- We hope that you would already be located within Finland/Europe and able to start working asap. For GDPR reasons the job needs to be done within Europe.
🎯 What Sellforte offers to you:
Globally unique product which is developed with modern technologies (such as Python, AWS, Airflow, Stan)
- International and multi-cultural team. We have +13 different nationalities working in 5 different countries!
- A low hierarchy and enjoyable ride. We try to find that extra spark of fun that makes the journey worthwhile to ourselves and to the people around us. Sellforteans are bunch of warm hearted and kind people who enjoy delivering impact and growing the business together!
- Growth – both business and individual.
- Flexibility to find your work-life balance - We understand that nine to five doesn't fit for all. We have also flexible remote culture and f2f working possibilities. As a company, we are trying to support different type of working, whether is was online or office. This means that teams and team members can choose what is the best way of working for them. As an example, we have fully remote employees and those, who like to work from the office on daily basis. Of course, your opinion matters!
- Benefits, such as healthcare, lunch and activity benefits, full holidays from the start of your employment (5 weeks/year), phone and other working equipment, option program, and home care services in case of sick children
🎯 How to apply:
Do you feel that this position might match your wishes? Let’s start this incredible journey together by starting to know each other!
Apply for the position at the latest on the 31st of January. You will hear from us within 5 work days after sending an application.
The recruitment process consists of intro call with recruiter, 1st round interview with our Data Scientist and VP of Engineering, technical interview round with your future team and product demo with Customer Success Manager. During the process you’ll meet a lot of Sellforteans and get to see the product we’re working with. We will keep you informed every week during the process. If you need additional information about the job, please reach out to our VP of Engineering Joonas Peltola via email (email@example.com).
We hope to hear from you soon! 😊