Hello and welcome to start your next journey with Sellforte! 👋
We are a fast-growing team of 45+ exceptionally talented people and our story will be something you don't want to miss! We are on a mission to enable retailers & consumer brands accelerate their growth by making smarter data-driven decisions. Our SaaS is an AI tool for marketing teams to holistically evaluate and improve the effectiveness of marketing and promotional activities. We are not a company that only shows cool marketing metrics or fancy dashboards – we deliver real impact. Check out more information from the video below:
Sellforte - Power up your marketing investments - YouTube
Our product is loved by our customers and, for example, Cloetta, the leading confectionery company in the Nordics, improved its Media ROI and gained +13% more media-driven sales in Finland. We have grown rapidly and have an ambitious plan to continue doing so. For this journey, we need a customer-oriented and data-driven person who delivers impact to our customers.
You'll join a team of six customer success professionals (meet the team here) who are in a key role what it comes to our customer happiness, and you’ll work closely with many experts from various fields (for example Customer Data Scientists and Developers). In addition, you'll get the chance to work with big consumer brands and make a real impact in their marketing by offering insights based on the data.
🎯 What you will do as a Senior Customer Success Manager:
As a Senior Customer Success Manager, you'll lead SaaS implementation projects between our product and customer systems. You'll meet customers in weekly/monthly meetings and monitor their key performance metrics. As a marketing analytics professional, you'll be a bridge-builder between Sellforte data scientists & developers and customers, who delivers successful onboardings and impact to customers.
- Lead Sellforte SaaS implementation projects (onboardings)
- Analyze results and make recommendations based on the results in quarterly meetings
- Monitor customer's key performance metrics and make recommendations to customers
- Work with your customers with an analytical mindset to understand and optimize marketing mix and promotions and identify areas of opportunity to increase sales and margin
- Act as an analytics translator between customers and Sellforte data scientists and developers
- Define and close upsell and cross-sell opportunities based on customer needs
- Contribute to product development with your experience in marketing planning, execution and customer needs
🎯 What we hope from you:
- Full professional proficiency in English
- Experience in marketing planning (e.g. media-mix planning, campaign planning), marketing consulting, or marketing analytics
- Strong business conceptualizing skills: From needs to understandable solutions
- Drive to solve customers’ problems and present actionable results
- Analytical mindset and hands-on experience in analytics
- Hands-on skills with MS Powerpoint and Excel
🎯 What Sellforte offers to you:
Globally unique product and a company full of marketing analytics professionals.
- International and multi-cultural team. We have +13 different nationalities working in 5 different countries!
- A low hierarchy and enjoyable ride. We try to find that extra spark of fun that makes the journey worthwhile to ourselves and to the people around us. Sellforteans are bunch of warm hearted and kind people who enjoy delivering impact and growing the business together!
- Growth – both business and individual.
- Flexibility to find your work-life balance - We understand that nine to five doesn't fit for all. We have also flexible remote culture and f2f working possibilities. As a company, we are trying to support different type of working, whether is was online or office. This means that teams and team members can choose what is the best way of working for them. As an example, we have fully remote employees and those, who like to work from the office on daily basis. Of course, your opinion matters!
- Benefits, such as healthcare, lunch and activity benefits, full holidays from the start of your employment (5 weeks/year), phone and other working equipment, option program, and home care services in case of sick children
🎯 How to apply:
Do you feel that this position might match your wishes? Let’s start this journey together by starting to know each other!
Apply for the position at the latest on the 31st of January. We go through applications during the application period, and you will hear from us 1st of February, at the latest.
During our recruitment process, you'll meet your future team members and get the chance to explore our product. We will have couple of interview rounds: An intro call with the recruiter, a meeting with a Team Lead and a case interview with a team member and COO. During the process you will also meet our CEO. If you need additional information about the position, please reach out to Team Lead Tuomas Matilainen (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We hope to hear from you soon! 😊