Hello and welcome to the start of your journey with Sellforte! 👋
We are a team of 40 talented people and our story will be something you don't want to miss! We are on a mission to enable retailers & consumer brands to accelerate their growth by making smarter data-driven decisions in their marketing investments. Our SaaS is an AI tool for marketing teams to holistically evaluate and improve the effectiveness of marketing and promotional activities. Check out this video to learn more on what we do:
Sellforte - Power up your marketing investments - YouTube
🎯 What you will do as Web Developer at Sellforte
- Scaling our product and helping our customers by creating new features and improving the existing offering.
- Solving challenging technical problems together with other Sellforteans.
- Challenge yourself professionally by taking responsibility and delivering smart solutions.
🎯 We expect that you
- are willing to work with both old existing codebase and build new solutions.
- have fluent communication skills in English (Finnish not required), and willing to work on gathering requirements together with internal stake holders.
🎯 What we offer you:
- Globally unique product which is developed with modern technologies
- A low hierarchy where best ideas win over titles or authority
- Flexible and enjoyable working atmosphere - come as you are!
- Growth - both business and individual
- Compensation and Benefits:
- Monthly salary of 3800-4700 depending on your experience
- Stock option program
- Full holidays from the start (5 weeks/year)
- Other typical benefits: Healthcare, lunch and activity benefit
- We can assist in the possible relocation process
- Most importantly: A team that is willing to help you to help Sellforte succeed
🎯 How to apply:
Apply via the online form for the position at the latest by September 11, 2022.
The recruitment process consists of intro call with hiring manager, technical interview with your future team, and a meeting with leadership team member. We will keep you informed every week during the process. If you need additional information about the job, please reach out to our VP of Engineering Joonas Peltola via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We hope to hear from you soon! 😊